Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blog # 11&12

The only battle plan I have to to just do it! after this 302 test I plan on devoting as much time as I can toward this project, while keeping up with my other classes. The only concerns I really have are finding time to get together with my group to make sure we all are on the same page. Group projects always worry me because you have to depend on other people. But other then time constraints I think this is a good project. The library time helped considerably with finding research. I think what might also be helpful is to have another time in class to meet with our groups to discuss the project and give information to each other since everyone is busy with school, work, and life in general.

2 comments:

note-to-self said...

I agree, the 302 exam has taken up my time as well. In addition, I still have other tests and projects to do too.

I vote "yay" to more class time!

MissElvis said...

Yeah the 302 exam did take up a lot of my time! I think having more class time would be good too since it's difficult to meet up with your group especially when you have more than 2 people in your group.