Sunday, March 30, 2008
If I could ban anything...
OK so I understand that everyone has a cell phone, but it really bugs me when people you are out with continue to talk or text while they are with you. If I could ban anything it would be cell phone use while out on a date or just hanging with friends. I mean really if you are with someone but the person is constantly on the phone it makes the other person feel really uncomfortable. It is common sense to pay attention to the person you are with otherwise just don't ask them to hang out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally agree with you b/c I feel the same way. I think it's really rude when others that are with you are constantly on the phone. And, it does make us feel uncomfortable. It is common sense to pay attention to the person your with but some people really don't have common sense...
Post a Comment