Sunday, March 23, 2008
Post # 9
I read the Scam of "Reconstruction " in Afghanistan. I can see why this article was censored because the fact that the big corporations are actually getting the money that is supposed to be going towards the "Reconstruction" is just infuriating. The world band and the USAID are suppose to be protecting the underdeveloped countries and they are apart to the scam. So the money that comes from the U.S. citizens is just being filterd back to the big corporations and the people we think we are helping are actucally getting very little if anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Knowing that our money is not going to what it's supposed to is upsetting. If everyone knew exactly where our dollars went to, I'm sure people would be more reluctant. It's sad how those in power can take advantage of the rest of the people.
It is clear to see why this article was not shown by the mainstream media.
I can't believe that our money isn't going to where they said its going to! Its kind of sad to say, but Americans are very selfish. People who make a lot of money should help the people in need, but why do the middle class or poor end up giving more? The rich still wants more money to be more richer? Does that word even exist?
Post a Comment