Since we can write about anything this week I would like to talk about a few things. First gas prices are crazy! I paid over 85 dollars just to fill up my truck. It make me almost want to get a smaller car but the problem is my truck is paid for and I don't want or need another car payment. I mean really I drive to and from work and school and try really hard not to drive to unnecessary place just to conserve on gas!! And I don't know if this is true or not but my mom told me today that the oil refineries have a surplus of oil here in the states, if this is true why are prices still going up?? I feel like I am working just so I can put gas in my truck.
Another thing is what Carleen said about time flying! I can't believe it is going to be Easter and Spring Break is around the corner!!Yippeee But lucky me I get to work the whole week :( but at least it is a break from school. But my only problem with that break is I don't want to come back after. I wonder what it would be like to not have a spring break like Mt. Sac, they start late in February and don't get a spring break according to my sister.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment